Southern California Genealogy Jamboree Announces Streaming Videos Available through July 10th!
Don't miss out on the chance to view the Jamboree and Genetic Genealogy Streamed Videos from the 2017 Conferences!
The pay-per-view sessions from the Genetic Genealogy 2017 conference are available for viewing through July 10th. Speakers for the streamed sessions include top-notch speakers in the field: Emily D. Aulicino, MA; Blaine T. Bettinger, JD; Kitty Munson Cooper; Brad Larkin, MBA, MCSE; Tim Janzen, MD; and Diahan Southard.
If you didn't register for the live feed, you can still pay to see one, two or all of the presentations. The cost is $20 per session or $99 for all six sessions. It's easy to register! Click here or go to http://streaming.webcastandbeyond.com/scgs/ for details.
You don't want to miss out on 14 FREE sessions streamed from Jamboree 2017! Thanks to our generous diamond sponsor Ancestry, select sessions can be watched at any time through July 10th - but you must register to watch!
To register for the Jamboree Streamed Videos, click here or visit the streaming video website at http://streaming.webcastandbeyond.com/jamboree/. Once you have completed the registration, your login credentials will be sent to your email and you can watch to your heart's content until July.
Don't miss out on an outstanding FREE educational opportunity!
Thank you to all who have joined us online for the live-streamed sessions from the Genetic Genealogy and Jamboree 2017 conferences.
48th Annual Southern California Genealogy Jamboree Genetic Genealogy 2017
Submit Your Family Photos for Display on Our Website
GVGS members are encouraged to submit family or historical photos for our website. Images selected will appear in the photo bar at the top of the Home page. These photos change each time visitors go to a new page on the GVGS website. To submit your photos, you'll need to scan them – make sure the resolution of the image is the best you can get. Then, send an email to our Web Manager identifying the people in your photos and attach your images. (Web Manager's email address is email@example.com)
Tips for Navigating the New Website
- Looking for those photos from prior meetings and seminars? They are located in the Photo Gallery - look on the left-hand side menu listing for the link.
- Need to view or print a meeting handout? Monthly meeting handouts can be found in the Members Only section – click on the Secure Download link located in the Members Only drop down menu.
- Searching for the calendar of upcoming events? Click on Calendar in the menu bar on the left - OR - click here.
- Want to download an issue of Past Tracks? Log in to the Members Only section and click on the Past Tracks Newsletter link in the Members Only drop down menu.
- Visit the Library's new page – click here.
- Explore the new Library Catalog! You can now generate a customized list of books by author, title or call number – click on the link in the menu bar on the left to get started.
- And for some brief instructions on how to use the new Library Catalog, click here.
- Anxious to read the most recent Genealogy Today article? You'll find the link for that in the menu bar on the left - OR - you can click here.
Do you shop Amazon?
Before your next shopping spree, come to our site and click on the amazon.smile link below. It will transport you to the AmazonSmile shopping portal, and after you've shopped and checked out, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to GVGS.